Morven Property Computer Mapping workshop
Thursday, 16 November, 2017
Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Morven, Queensland 4468
Please note: Registrations are NOT currently possible via online submission.
Please either fax (3236 3077) or email (email@example.com) your registration directly.
You can download the flyer to complete a manual registration at this link: Morven Property
Computer Mapping workshopFor more information or any questions please contact Karen Culpeper 3238 6048
AgForce Queensland in conjunction with Grazing Futures are proud to be delivering property computer mapping
workshops for producers.
Spend a day with our mapping
professionals to get you started on your property
map. Computer mapping is one of the most effective property management
tools available to producers, helping to improve productivity and
planning and achieve best management practice standards.
What producers will receive:
- Learn the advantages of using a property map as a property management tool
- Set up your map project
- Start to draw your property infrastructure e.g. paddocks, fences & water points
- One-on-one training with qualified mapping trainers so you get the most out of the day
- GPS device demonstration to illustrate linkage to mapping program
- How to use elevation data for 3D mapping
- Property data analysis demonstration: buffering objects for water/riparian/grazing planning, attach photos for
- monitoring purposes, create Grazing Pressure report, 3D mapping, linkages with Phoenix Grazing
- Take home your property data and the most up-to-date government vegetation mapping and elevation data
Cost includes morning tea and lunch. Places are strictly limited. RSVP by 8 November to avoid missing out.
View the flyer: Morven Property
Computer Mapping workshop.